- Sign up for swimming lessons and register to win 2 months of swim lessons and registration fee, $195 value
- Sign up for Open Water Diver course and get a Diventures rashguard, $30 value
- Buy one specialty class, get one free, does not include training dives, up to $225 value
- Sign up for a dream trip for a chance to win an Aqua Lung Axiom BC, $599 value
- Spend $100 on scuba equipment for a chance to win a Suunto Zoop computer, $299 value
- Spend $100 on scuba equipment to win a $170 voucher towards a specialty class of your choice
Omaha Summer Kick-off Party
Saturday, June 8 • noon – 7 pm
IT’S TIME FOR OUR ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE!
One day only summer kick-off specials
Help us celebrate ten years of Diventures!
This year, we’re celebrating the 10 year anniversary of Diventures! Get to know your Diventures team and other adventure enthusiasts, meet and learn from the professionals, and let the kids enjoy games and fun pool activities. Family fun all day and a party on the patio at 5 pm!
- Swim Olympics, noon-1:30 pm, fun events for kids to show their skills
- Complimentary trial swim lessons, 30-minute class, reservations required, call 402.933.6251 to sign up, new customers only
Scuba Pool events
- Complimentary Try Scuba-sessions, 1-4 pm, reservations and signed waivers required, call 402.933.6251 to sign up
- Underwater Scuba Poker, 4-5 pm, certified divers only, $100 donation to Dive Pirates to play, winner gets a ScubaPro MK11/C370 regulator
Fun in the sun!
- Lunch, 12:30-2:30 pm: La Casa Pizza food truck, prices vary for amazing pizza, pasta and sandwiches!
- Pirate and mermaid photo booth, ring toss, build you own mini aquarium, duck pond with prizes
- Hands-on learning with our friends from Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium
- Photos with Josh the Otter and/or Finny 1-2 pm
- Caricature drawings 2-4 pm
- 1-2 pm, Photography tips and tricks, presented by our own underwater photographer extraordinaire, Dave Dietze, introducing SeaLife cameras and lights
- 2:30-3:15 pm, How to optimize dive trip packing, learn from our own travel expert, Megan Oswald
- 3:30-4 pm, How to use the SSI app, learn about the benefits of going digital, including how to access your certification cards and ID numbers, log your dives, find events and watch videos
- 4-5 pm, How to care for your gear, learn from our own experts, Frank Wells and Ryan Lowenstein, tips and advice on how to take care of your gear to make it last a lifetime
Purchase one ticket for $2, for a chance to win a Mermaid or Shark Camp, $200 value, all proceeds to Dive Pirates.
Party on the patio at 5 pm!
We want to thank you for your support with a party on the patio with The Bishops from 5-7 pm! Bring your lawn chairs and BYOB.