Designed for water-loving kids ages 8-12, Diventures Explorers allows children to explore the aquatic world and gain a solid foundation in ocean conservation and scuba diving.
SELECT YOUR LOCATION
A new world of underwater fun
Does your child have an interest in scuba diving and marine life? Diventures Explorers allows children to explore their underwater curiosity and learn valuable lifelong skills. Best of all, it’s focused on fun!
Diventures Explorers is for children 8 through 12 with strong swimming skills and is designed to give your child:
- Impressive skills at a young age: They’ll gain a basic understanding of snorkeling, scuba, gear and other fundamentals in a safe pool environment with a certified instructor.
- Fun, fun, and more fun: Every camp includes a variety of exciting activities and fun challenges.
- Marine life and ecology knowledge: Your child will explore and learn about underwater species, organisms and the delicate underwater ecosystem.
Ecology classes include:
- Ocean Ally Explorer
- Sea Turtle Ecology
- Shark Ecology
- Dolphin Ecology
- Cephalopod Ecology
The Diventures Explorer recognition rating is achieved by completion of a Diventures Explorer camp. Upon this rating, a student can attend the many events and monthly specialty nights (Photo and Video Explorer, Boat Explorer, Perfect Buoyancy Explorer, etc.) offered by that Diventures location.
What to bring
- Bathing suit, rash guard, and towel
- Mask, snorkel, boots, and fins
- Classroom orientation and pool sessions
- Recognition Rating of Diventures Explorer upon completion of the camp
- Demo Explorer session where parents can view milestones achieved throughout camp
Select a location
After becoming a Diventures Explorer, students can complete the Junior Open Water Diver Certification course and become scuba certified for life.
Diventures Explorers Specialty Nights
After your child earns their Diventures Explorer Recognition Rating, they can attend special events and monthly specialty nights to enhance their skills and diving knowledge.
Diventures Explorers join a network of other young divers who share the same interests and hobbies. Adventures they can also participate in include an exclusive Diventures Explorers trip to Grand Cayman.
Designed to teach basic boat diving skills such as water entry, anchor line descents/ascents and deep-water exit.
Designed to teach the Diventures Explorers basic equipment repair skills and familiarize them with different types of equipment they may encounter in their diving lives.
Perfect Buoyancy Explorer
Focuses on the procedures and skills used to efficiently achieve neutral buoyancy while using scuba equipment. Perfect buoyancy is a skill that can be challenging for young students, but establishing neutral buoyancy and proper breathing habits is an exciting accomplishment that can create considerable excitement for the sport.
Photo and Video Explorer
Focuses on the equipment and procedures used to operate a camera underwater. This creates a record of your student’s experience and allows them to share it later with their friends and family.
Search and Recovery Explorer
Designed to teach the Explorers the basic techniques used for locating objects underwater. The skills that are taught in this class are applicable to both underwater and surface searches.
Visit Diventures to experience our concierge service.