Designed for water-loving kids ages 8-12, Diventures Explorers allows children to explore the aquatic world and gain a solid foundation in ocean conservation and scuba diving.
SELECT YOUR LOCATION
A new world of underwater fun
Does your child have an interest in scuba diving and marine life? Diventures Explorers allows children to explore their underwater curiosity and learn valuable lifelong skills. Best of all, it’s focused on fun!
Diventures Explorers is for children 8 through 12 with strong swimming skills and is designed to give your child:
- Impressive skills at a young age: They’ll gain a basic understanding of snorkeling, scuba, gear and other fundamentals in a safe pool environment with a certified instructor.
- Fun, fun, and more fun: They’ll get guidance from Emma, Nico and other entertaining characters. Every camp includes a variety of exciting activities and fun challenges.
- Marine life and ecology knowledge: Your child will explore and learn about underwater species, organisms and the delicate underwater ecosystem.
Ecology classes include:
- Ocean Ally Explorer
- Sea Turtle Ecology
- Shark Ecology
- Dolphin Ecology
- Cephalopod Ecology
The Diventures Explorer recognition rating is achieved by completion of a Diventures Explorer camp. Upon this rating, a student can attend the many events and monthly activity nights (Wreck Explorer, Boat Explorer, Navigation Explorer, etc.) offered by that Diventures location.
What to bring
- Bathing suit, rash guard, and towel
- Mask, snorkel, boots, and fins
- Classroom orientation and pool sessions
- Recognition Rating of Diventures Explorer upon completion of the camp
- Demo Explorer session where parents can view milestones achieved throughout camp
Select a location
After becoming a Diventures Explorer, students can complete the Junior Open Water Diver Certification course and become scuba certified for life.
Diventures Explorers Activity Nights
After your child earns their Diventures Explorer Recognition Rating, they can attend special events and monthly activity nights to enhance their skills and diving knowledge.
Diventures Explorers join a network of other young divers who share the same interests and hobbies. Adventures they can also participate in include an exclusive Diventures Explorers trip to Grand Cayman.
Visit Diventures to experience our concierge service.