Summer Kickoff Party
Saturday, May 19th
Saturday, May 19 • Noon – 5 pm
It’s our first anniversary and we’re hosting the best summer kick-off party for scuba and travel enthusiasts. Get to know your DiVentures team and other adventure enthusiasts, plus meet and learn from industry professionals.
Need a reason to join the party? How about your chance to win over $2,225 worth of scuba gear? We’re raising funds for Dive Pirates and Jeff Ward with a serious amount of cool gear to give away!
- Aqua Lung Axiom BCD, $600 value
- SeaLife Sea Dragon Fluoro-dual underwater light, $500 value
- ScubaPro Mark 11/C370 regulator, $465 value
- Two Suunto Zoop dive computers, $330 value each
How to Earn Raffle Tickets
- Receive one ticket for attending the event
- Receive one ticket for every $500 spent during event
- Receive up to five tickets in the Fish ID game
- Purchase tickets for $1 each or six for $5
- All raffle ticket proceeds will be donated to Dive Pirates
- Prizes will be drawn at 5 pm, must be present to win
- Employees of DiVentures and their same-household family are not eligible to win
Grab a Great Deal
Specials valid during party hours only!
Master Diver Special
Sign up for four specialty classes and get a FREE Stress and Rescue course, $255 value
Perfect Buoyancy Class
Buy a ScubaPro Hydros BC, G2 wrist computer, MK25/Evo620Ti regulator, and R095 octo and get a FREE Perfect Buoyancy class, $130 value
Open Water Diver Deal
Sign up for an Open Water Diver course and get a free Landlocked Scuba Club membership, $39 value
Visit with the Experts
Each vendor’s booth will include a Fish ID game and a chance to win a raffle ticket
Meet Mike Comsa and get your hands on the latest and greatest gear including the BARE Ultrawarmth Collection and the Suunto EON Core dive computer.
Meet Jeff Wandschneider and see the new i100 dive computer, Legend LX regulators, Axiom i3 BCD and the i300 computer.
Matt Mulryan from SeaLife is your guide to underwater photography. Bring your camera for personal, one-on-one help and guidance.
Meet Jim Ikerd and learn about scuba training – from beginner all the way to dive professional, learn about the Master Diver Challenge and what it takes to participate.
Learn about adaptive scuba diving and how you can get involved.
Learn what makes DiVentures trips so special that over two-thirds of travelers go on more than one trip with us.
Landlocked Scuba Club
Talk to club members and learn about the benefits of joining the club.