Tranquility, romance, and adventure
Where we are diving
Enjoy the most scenic and ecologically rich location the Caribbean has to offer. Including an easily accessible coral-rich and snorkeling site right off the shore. You’ll find a wide variety of fish while diving such as octopus, needlefish, seahorses, eagle rays, and even a few shipwrecks. Join our excursion led by JoAnn Haack for an exotic above and underwater experience.
Trips like this sell out fast!
Registration closes on June 11, 2020.
JoAnn Haack, Trip Leader
I have always been drawn to the underwater world and the beauty I’ve seen in pictures and movies. Once I learned it’s possible to dive in Iowa, I never looked back. As a level 8 diver, I have helped many new divers take their first breaths underwater and have taught ages 10 to 66 since becoming a dive professional in 2008.
Where we are staying
The Anse Chastanet estate encompasses 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft sand beaches. The resort’s two crystal-clear bays are part of a designated marine reserve protecting miles of colorful coral reefs filled with tropical fish. To make the most of the panoramic views and the refreshing tradewinds, the open-air rooms come with wraparound flower-draped balconies. Guests may also upgrade to a private sanctuary on Jade Mountain, located high on Morne Chastanet, overlooking the Pitons and Caribbean Sea. There, you can expect grand sweeping spaces with your sleeping and living areas. Sanctuaries may also include an infinity-edge pool and/or jacuzzi.
To the travelers who just want to hang out and relax, there are a plethora of extracurricular activities and excursions available to you. Travelers can lie on the beach, get pampered in the resort’s spa, or even mountain bike. There is a casual beachside bar and restaurant, a panoramic hillside lounge, and two treehouses that provide the romantic setting for candlelit dinners.
Group rate full – call for pricing
- From Omaha: $4,060 per diver
- From North Liberty: $4,250 per diver
- From Springfield: $4,130 per diver
- From Madison/Columbia: $2,965 per diver*
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- $1,000 due February 2, 2020
- $1,000 due April 1, 2020
- $1,000 due June 1, 2020
- Full payment due July 1, 2020Full payment due May 1, 2022
- Non-diver: $3,750 from Omaha; $3,820 from Springfield; $3,940 from North Liberty; $2,655 ground only from Madison
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Underwater Photography
- Enriched Air NitroxNight Diving & Limited Visibility
- Roundtrip airfare and transfers
- 7 nights of accommodations
- 12 boat dives
- 2 night dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- All meals and beverages
What’s not included
- *Airfare from Madison/Columbia, Diventures will assist
- Any forced overnights due to airline schedule changes
- Nitrox for $75/week
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD
- SOLA 2000 Dive Light
- Stream2Sea Reef Safe Biodegradable Sunscreen