07/07/2018 - 07/14/2018
Where we are diving
Saba offers diving for all levels of divers. Past volcanic activity has created spectacular formations and structures like underwater lava flows and hot springs. The Saba Marine Park was established to safeguard and ensure the continued quality of an extraordinary resource. Due to Marine Park restrictions, the reefs are populated with schools of tropical fish and healthy coral. Sheer close-to-shore walls are covered with sponges of all sizes and the heavily encrusted deep-water seamounts attract pelagic creatures, including five species of shark. Sea Saba’s experienced crew will tailor our dive sites to the day’s conditions and diving abilities. Trip leaders are Aaron Parson and Megan Oswald.
Where we are staying
Juliana’s hotel is nestled in the lush hillside in the village of Windwardside. The days are warm, the nights are refreshingly cool, the birds are chirping and a gentle breeze flows through your room. The Tropics Café serves the included breakfast and the outdoor Tipsy Goat Bar is a perfect spot for an afternoon cocktail. The hotel prides itself of personalized service, offers free wifi and is just a few minutes’ walk from Saba’s finest restaurants, gift shops, museum and more. Our package includes the “Dine Around Program” – we’ll enjoy dining at a different restaurant each night. While strolling through the streets, you’ll acquire the true feeling of island life…relaxed and laid back.
- From Omaha: $3,330 per diver
- From Springfield: $3,320 per diver
- From North Liberty: $3,200 per diver
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- $500 due February 7, 2018
- Full payment due May 7, 2018
- Non-diver: $2,590 from Omaha, $2,580 from Springfield, $2,460 from North Liberty
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- Airfare closes 90 days prior to departure
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
The average high temperature is 87°F and the low is 80°F. The average sea temperature is 82°F.
What prior travelers say
“Saba is the smallest (5 square miles) Dutch Caribbean island which means uncrowded diving and a truly friendly culture. There is amazing natural beauty above and below the water – an incredible diversity of marine life.”
– Aaron P.
- Roundtrip airfare and hopper flights
- 7 nights of accommodations
- 12 boat dives
- Breakfast and dinner
- 2 lunches
What’s not included
- Some lunches
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Underwater Photography
- Night and Limited Visibility
- Sealife Micro 2.0 camera
- Sea Dragon 2500 light