Playful Dolphin Paradise
Where we are diving
Just a few feet away from the shore lies the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the largest barrier reef in the northern hemisphere. There you will find pristine waters and an abundance of marine life. It’s home to thick, vibrant coral, playful dolphins, and schools of tropical fish. The island’s reefs and drop-offs are perfect for novices and experts alike. And the warm water and gentle currents make for great year-round visibility.
Roatan has approximately 35 dives sites, from West Bay to Man of War Cay to Anthony’s Key. These dive sites offer everything from shipwrecks to peaceful eel gardens. Coral walls begin as shallow as 20 feet below the surface and drop into the depths of the Caribbean.
Diving with Anthony’s Key Resort embodies the wonder, the culture, and the beauty of the island. With the world’s second-largest barrier reef at your doorstep and boundless adventures beyond, you’ll find something new to explore each day. When you’re there, you’re part of the Anthony’s Key family. Whether you’re making friends during your daily dive or dancing the night away during our weekly fiesta, their amazing staff is always happy to make your day.
Registration closes soon!
Top 5 reasons you should travel with us to Roatan!
1. Playful dolphins!
2. Largest Barrier reef in the northern hemisphere.
3. Thick, vibrant coral.
4. Year-round destination. The air temperature is around 72º-84º, while the water temperature is around 79º.
5. Beautiful beaches right outside your bungalow!
Where we are staying
This enchanting undersea adventure is just minutes from your bungalow at Anthony’s Key Resort. We don’t just want you to visit Roatan. We want you to become part of it. Anthony’s Key Resort doesn’t do touristy. A village of bungalows cocooned in lush palms and overlooking the incredible blue infinity of the Caribbean takes you back to simpler times.
But they don’t ignore the present to embrace the past. Their all-inclusive resort provides all the modern comforts amidst a timeless and unspoiled landscape. Spending time at Anthony’s Key Resort is like opening a present. Each moment reveals something unexpected. Something new. Relaxation is the order of the day when you vacation here. Telephones and TVs are blissfully absent, so you can focus on what’s important. Spend peaceful afternoons kayaking, paddle boarding, or snorkeling in the crystalline waters in search of marine life. It’s up to you.
Key Deluxe bungalows are the most spacious bungalows, and you’ll find them dispersed along the perimeter of the key. These waterfront bungalows feature wood floors, Honduran hardwood furnishings, natural stone countertops, air-conditioning, and high visibility glass windows for spectacular ocean views. Each bungalow has an adjoined private covered deck, inviting you to unwind after a day of diving and rest in a cozy hammock while embracing the tranquility after a day full of adventure.
- Diver: $2470
- Non-Diver: $2280
- Single Diver: $2740
- Single Non-Diver: $2540
Deposit and payments
- 1st deposit: $500 due upon sign up
- 2nd deposit: Due July 15, 2022
- Full Balance: Due November 15, 2022
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
- 7 Nights hotel accommodations
- 3 Single tank boat dives / day
- 2 Single tank boat night dives / week
- Air tanks, weight belts & weights
- Buoyancy control workshop
- Shore diving during shop hours
- Full American meal plan (3 meals daily)
- Airport transfers
- Return flight reconfirmation
- Welcome island cocktail & orientation
- Admission to Roatan Museum
- Kayaking & stand-up paddle
- Day excursion to Maya Key
- Island fiesta night
What’s not included
- Airfare (Diventures will assist)
- Covid testing to enter Roatan
- Covid testing to return to the US
- Gratuity ~$170
- Rental equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Stahlsac travel bag
- Stahlsac mesh bag
- Sealife Micro camera
- Underwater Photography
- Night diving
- Boat Diving