Las Tortugas Island
Where we are diving
What draws people year after year to Little Cayman? The diving. Colorful reefs, an abundance of marine life, and high walls. The island is known as one of the top diving destinations and is said to be the most photographed out of all other Caribbean islands. The 80° F (26.6°C) water provides calm currents and visibility 100 feet away.
Originally known as “Las Tortugas” (The Turtles), Little Cayman is blessed with an abundance of marine life. Turtles, of course, are a common sight as are eagle rays, angelfish, reef sharks and groupers. Towering high above the ocean floors stands two amazing wall systems. Jackson Point and Bloody Bay Wall. Each provides luscious coral and sponges with a variety of tunnels and turns to explore. As you descend towards the ocean floor, you will be surrounded by immense beauty and blue waters.
As you experience the world underwater, Reef Divers will take care of the heavy lifting. The personalized valet service takes care of your gear and equipment from the moment your feet touch soil to the minute you board the plane back home. They rinse, dry, and store your BCD and regulator, and set them up for your next dive. All you have to do is show up. On the docks they have separate rinse tanks for photo equipment and a drying room for wetsuits, so you don’t have to take them back to your room.
This type of service is rare to find and is one of the reasons people choose to dive with Diventures. We take care of the details so you can have the trip of a lifetime.
Trips like this sell out fast!
Registration closes on June 8, 2023!
Beth VanPelt, Open Water Diver Instructor
Clare McEachin, Customer Experience Specialist
Clare has worked at New Horizons/Diventures since 1993 and has loved every minute. Diving has opened up a whole new world of adventure for her. Clare believes diving is a wonderful way to make new friends and travel the world. She has been traveling to Little Cayman since the resort first opened in 1995 and it’s still one of her favorite trips.
1. Bloody Bay Wall. A submerged mountain range that has a wall that reaches 1,ooo feet!
2. Great visibility. Expect to see 60-100 feet in the water.
3. Beautiful wall diving. The walls are filled with vibrant sponges and amazing coral formations that are home to a variety of creatures.
4. Year-round weather. The weather is perfect all year round with the average in October being 84º.
5. Uninterrupted relaxation time. Pamper yourself at the spa, take a nap in a hammock or take a sunset stroll. The choice is yours!
Where we are staying
The spectacular oceanfront view, the finest of amenities and personal hospitality make Little Cayman Beach Resort the best dive resort experience in Little Cayman. As the only deluxe full-service resort on the island, the resort offers something for everyone. Ready to relax after a day of diving? Pamper yourself with a massage at the beauty center. Snuggle up with a good book in a hammock. Take a stroll along the white sand beach watching the sunset. Still have some energy to burn? The resort is equipped with night-lit tennis and beach volleyball courts, kayaks and paddleboats, and a freshwater pool.
Pool View Room
- Diver: $2,650
- Single Diver: $3,390
- Non-Diver: $2,390
Ocean View Room
- Diver: $2,940
- Single Diver: $3,970
- Non-diver: $2,680
Deposit and payments
- 1st deposit: $500 due upon sign up
- 2nd deposit: $500 due March 2, 2023
- 3rd deposit: $500 due May 2, 2023
- Full Balance: Due June 2, 2023
- Pre-trip meeting: June 18, 2023
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
- 7 nights accommodations Little Cayman Beach Resort
- All meals
- 17 boat dives
- Complimentary dive computer
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager cocktail party
- Hopper plane from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman
What’s not included
- Airfare to Grand Cayman: Diventures can assist
- Nitrox: $170 upgrade
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Sealife Sport Diver underwater phone camera case
- Hydros Pro BCD for fast dry/lightweight option
- Deep Diving
- Marine Ecology
What prior travelers say