05/18/2019 - 05/25/2019
Grand Cayman – group rate full
Where we are diving
Join Trip Leader Frank Wells on a trip perfect for all levels of divers. Sunset House is known for its incredibly diverse house reef and with unlimited shore diving, you’ll appreciate the easy access to some of the best diving on the island. Get back from the morning two-tank dive, have a quick lunch and jump right back into the warm Caribbean waters to look for Amphitrite, the famous mermaid, or the wreck of the Nicholson. Dawn, afternoon, and night dives, the choice is yours. The boat dive sites will leave even the most seasoned divers awestruck – deep dramatic walls adorned with sponges and corals, shallow reefs of fish and small invertebrates, and an assortment of famous wrecks.
Where we are staying
Sunset House is an intimate scuba-friendly resort. You’ll enjoy amenities like complimentary wifi, swimming pool, and the SeaHarvest restaurant – a local favorite. Accommodations are simple and comfortable. Both George Town and Seven Mile Beach are within a short cab ride. Award-winning Cathy Church’s underwater photo school and gallery is located onsite. If you’re looking to unwind and slow down to Cayman time, the famous My Bar has great views of the sunsets.
- Trip full at group rate. Call for options
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- Full payment due April 4, 2019
- Non-diver: $2,380 from Omaha; $2,430 from Springfield; $2,370 from North Liberty; $2,340 from Madison
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
The average high temperature is 88°F and the average low temperature is 73°F. The average water temperature is 83°F.
What prior travelers say
“Grand Cayman is one of my favorite destinations – it’s so easy to get in a lot of diving. On my last trip here we found several pipefish, a mantis shrimp, lots of turtles and nurse sharks. I can’t wait to get back!”
– Christine H.
- Roundtrip airfare and transfers
- Seven nights of accommodations
- Five days of two-tank boat dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- USS Kittiwake and Stingray City
- Rum tasting and brewery tour
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Night Diving
- Oceanic ProPlus
- Zeagle Stiletto or Zena BC
- GoBe 850 wide dive light