11/07/2019 - 11/11/2019
Cozumel – group rate full
Where we are diving
Join trip leaders JoAnn Haack and Angie Fuller on this warm water diving getaway! Dive House offers gear storage lockers, fresh water showers, gear-washing facilities, and water level dive platforms with ladders. You will expect to see a variety of underwater life. This healthy Caribbean reef is home to 26 coral species and 500 species of fish. Dive House offers two boat dive trips two times a day that will include one wall dive and one reef dive. Beautiful night dives are also an option. This warm water diving destination can be enjoyed by all levels of divers.
Where we are staying
We are staying at the newly renovated Fiesta Americana in Cozumel. This upscale, all-inclusive resort is located close to the vicinity of downtown San Miguel, but still offers the quiet relaxation of the tropical jungle. You can unwind at their private beach club on an over-water sunbed. The resort offers six restaurants, a coffee shop, and several swim up bars! You also have your pick of activities like yoga, aerobics, snorkeling, and a luxurious spa.
- Trip full at group rate. Call for options.
- From Omaha: $1,870 per diver
- From Springfield: $2,040 per diver
- From North Liberty: $2,100 per diver
- From Madison: $1,200 per diver*
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- $500 due July 1, 2019
- Full payment due September 1, 2019
- Non-diver: $1,480 from Omaha; $1,650 from Springfield; $1,710 from North Liberty; $810 ground only from Madison
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
The average high temperature is 80°F and the average low temperature is 75°F. The average water temperature is 82°F.
What prior travelers say
“Hands down one of my best experiences in Cozumel was staying at Fiesta Americana. The views, accommodations, service, and food were all top notch. During my stay we never even left the resort because there are six restaurants to choose from, the level of service and food was all exquisite. Diving with Dive House was also one to remember, after each day of diving they carried my gear to the shop and cleaned it each night. Every morning when I went back to the boat my gear was in the same spot all set up for me ready to go. I highly recommend Fiesta Americana and Dive House for their superb service!”
– Megan O.
- Waves, Tides, and Currents
- Night Diving
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Safety sausage and reel
- Mesh bag