02/16/2019 - 02/23/2019
Where we are diving
Join Trip Leader Frank Wells to experience some of the most incredible drift diving in the world. All of Cozumel’s reefs are considered excellent by Caribbean standards and drift diving is perfect for all levels of divers. Most of the dive sites are located within a marine park, home to 26 types of coral and more than 500 fish species. We’ll dive the famed Paradise Reef and Chankanaab. There is also great unlimited shore diving at the resort. The jagged ironshore limestone wall gives refuge to many juvenile reef fish, lobsters, crabs, octopus and even an occasional seahorse – great for macro photography.
Where we are staying
Scuba Club Cozumel is an intimate resort, designed and built by divers for divers. It provides good value and convenience with all services in one location. The resort is private and secluded from the downtown crowds, but close enough to walk to town. The swimming pool is located next to the Fat Grouper Grill, which is known for delicious meals. Each room includes a private terrace and free wifi.
- From Omaha: $2,420 per diver
- From Springfield: $2,370 per diver
- From North Liberty: $2,510 per diver
- From Madison: $2,360 per diver
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- Full payment due December 1, 2018
- Non-diver: $2,170 from Omaha; $2,120 from Springfield; $2,510 from North Liberty; $2,110 from Madison
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
The average high temperature is 84°F and the average low temperature is 69°F. The average water temperature is 79°F.
What prior travelers say
“Staying at and diving with Scuba Club is easy. Everything is taken care of and the dive masters took great care of us. There is easy access to unlimited shore diving – and we even saw a sea horse on a shore dive!”
– Megan O.
- Roundtrip airfare and transfers
- Seven nights of accommodations
- 10 boat dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- All meals
What’s not included
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Waves, Tides, and Currents
- Underwater Photography
- Night Diving
- Safety sausage and reel
- SeaLife Micro 2.0 camera