02/03/2018 - 02/10/2018
Cozumel – Trip Full
Where we are diving
We’ll experience some of the most incredible drift diving in the world. All of Cozumel’s reefs are considered excellent by Caribbean standards and drift diving is perfect for all levels of divers. Most of the dive sites are located within a marine park, home to 26 types of coral and more than 500 fish species. We’ll dive the famed Paradise Reef and Chankanaab. There is also great unlimited shore diving at the resort. The jagged ironshore limestone wall gives refuge to many juvenile reef fish, lobsters, crabs, octopus and even an occasional seahorse – great for macro photography.
Where we are staying
A favorite of Trip Leader Frank Wells, Scuba Club Cozumel is an intimate resort, designed and built by divers for divers. It provides good value and convenience with all services in one location. The resort is private and secluded from the downtown crowds, but close enough to walk to town. The swimming pool is located next to the Fat Grouper Grill, which is known for delicious meals. Each room includes a private terrace and free wifi.
- From Omaha: $2,410 per diver
- From Springfield: $2,330 per diver
- From North Liberty: $2,370 per diver
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- Full payment due December 15, 2017
- Non-diver: $2,150 from Omaha; $2,070 from Springfield; $2,120 from North Liberty
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- Airfare closes 90 days prior to departure
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
The average high temperature is 84°F and the average low temperature is 68°F. The average water temperature is 79°F.
What prior travelers say
“Scuba Club Cozumel never disappoints. The dive shop is very accommodating and I’ve always enjoyed the diving here, especially the unlimited shore diving.”
– Frank W.
- Roundtrip airfare and transfers
- Seven nights of accommodations
- 11 boat dives
- Unlimited beach diving
- All meals
What’s not included
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Waves, Tides and Currents
- Deep Diving
- Night and Limited Visibility
- Safety sausage and reel
- GoBe 850 wide dive light