08/08/2019 - 08/13/2019
Cozumel – group rate full
Where we are diving
Join trip leader Megan Oswald at Scuba Club Cozumel for some of the best drift diving in the world! Drift diving is perfect for all levels of divers. The Marine Park of Cozumel has protected the southern area for almost two decades. In this marine park you will see vibrantly colored sponges, turtles, nurse sharks and rays. Along with amazing drift diving this resort also offers unlimited shore diving. The jagged ironshore limestone wall gives refuge to many juvenile reef fish, lobsters, octopus and if you are lucky and occasional seahorse – great for macro photography.
Where we are staying
Located on the waterfront, Scuba Club Cozumel is a resort that caters specifically to divers as it was the first resort dedicated to divers in Cozumel! The resort is private and secluded from the downtown crowds, but close enough to walk to town. All rooms offer a private terrace where there is a drying rack for your wetsuits. All floors are tile and stucco so they are ready for wet divers. Scuba Club also offers both an indoor and outdoor dining option.
- From Omaha: $1,630 per diver
- From Springfield: $1,710 per diver
- From North Liberty: $1,750 per diver
- From Madison: $1,660 per diver
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- Full payment due June 1, 2019
- Non-diver: $1,510 from Omaha; $1,590 from Springfield; $1,630 from North Liberty; $1,660 from Madison
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
The average high temperature is 89°F and the average low temperature is 77°F. The average water temperature is 82°F.
What prior travelers say
“Staying at Scuba Club Cozumel is easy. Everything is taken care of and the dive masters took great care of us. There is easy access to unlimited shore diving- and we even saw a pair of stone fish on a shore night dive!”
– Megan O.
- Waves, Tides, and Currents
- Night Diving
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Safety sausage and reel
- GloBe Wide 850 light
- ScubaPro Hydros BC