Where we are diving
Join us as we head to Cayman Brac for a tropical getaway! With almost 70 dive sites to choose from, there is something for every level of diver. You’ll enjoy little to no current, which is perfect for new divers, divers who want to move at their own pace and underwater photographers who want to get the perfect shot. Cayman Brac is known for its crystal clear waters, amazing swim-throughs and beautiful reefs with ample marine life.
Dives will include walls, reefs and wrecks with a special trip to the Bloody Bay Wall Marine Park. The trademark turtles of the Cayman Islands will definitely catch your eye along with eagle rays, angelfish and reef sharks. Complete your dive trip to their artificial reef. There you will see MV Captain Keith Tibbetts, a 330-foot long Russian frigate renamed and sunk in 1996.
During our trip, we will be diving with Reef Divers Dive shop. They provide you with personalized valet dive service so you can sit back and relax as they handle all the heavy lifting. They rinse, dry, and store your BCD and regulator daily, so they’re set up and ready for your next day’s diving. The dive shop has separate rinse tanks for photo equipment and wetsuits and general dive gear. There is also a dry room for hanging your wetsuits and mesh bags so you don’t have to take them to your room.
Trips like this sell out fast!
Registration closes soon!
Top reasons you should travel to Cayman Brac with me!
1. Little to no currents. Great for new divers, divers who want to dive at their own pace, and underwater photographers who want to get the perfect shot.
2. 70 dive sites. Enough variety for new and advanced divers.
3. Small island. The island is roughly 14 square miles. A great option for groups seeking less commotion compared to Grand Cayman.
Where we are staying
The Cayman Brac Beach Resort is located on the west end of the island. The small resort offers big resort amenities. Relax in a lounge chair and hammock at the pool, or pamper yourself at the spa. If you still have the energy to burn, you can hike the island nature trails, explore caves or even try climbing on the Bluff.
Enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals overlooking the beach and themed dinners every night, then head on over to the Tipsy Turtle Bar for a refreshing cocktail.
Learn more about the accommodations from the resort website.
Double diver: $1,800
Double non-diver: $1,550
Single diver: $2,030
Single non-diver: $1,780
Deposit and payments
- 1st deposit: Due upon sign up $500
- Full Balance: August 1, 2022
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
- 7 nights of accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- 6 x 2-tank AM boat dives
- 5 x 1-tank PM boat dives
- Complimentary use of dive computer (we require them)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes, & gratuities – except dive gratuities
- Covid test to return to the US
- Trip t-shirt
What’s not included
- Airfare: Diventures will assist
- Alcoholic beverages
- Crew gratuity
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
What prior travelers say
“We all need more relaxation in our lives! Diventures’ trips are amazing!”