Thanksgiving in Paradise
Where we are diving
Spend Thanksgiving in paradise. With abundant marine life, over 80 official dive sites, and breathtaking views you’ll never want to leave. Bonaire is often referred to as the shore diving capital of the world. Its crystal-clear waters are perfect for any diver at any level. The calm waters allow novice divers to swim parallel to the shore with minimal currents. Advanced divers will enjoy the unlimited shore dives and freedom to explore the ocean floor. Swimming along with the large sponges and sea fans, you’re bound to spot angelfish, butterflyfish, seahorses, crabs, and shrimp.
Each dive site in Bonaire is marked with a large yellow rock with the site name painted on it. This makes it easy for you to hop in the car and just drive to your next site. No plans or schedules. You’re on island time now and the sea is yours.
We will be diving with Divi Dive Bonaire. Their boat’s benches are custom designed to make it easier to set up and take off diving gear, and their wide-open decks provide ample room to walk around. Each ride is limited to 18 passengers, so you never have to worry about crowding.
Large 24-foot camera tables and freshwater camera buckets onboard make it easy to get the perfect shot. Additional features such as twin ladders and wide swim platforms make diving from their boats a real pleasure. They travel to the most popular dive sites on Bonaire such as Red Slave, Karpata, and Margate Bay.
Registration closes soon!
Mary Stanford, Advanced Open Water Diver Instructor
Dwain Gardner, Assistant Instructor Trainer
1. It’s the shore diving capital of the world!
2. The island is as authentic as they come.
3. There are flamingos!
4. And donkeys!
5. You can dive basically anywhere you like.
6. Delicious food and drinks.
Where we are staying
Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino is conveniently located just minutes from the airport and a 5-minute walk to town. Colorful and laid-back, this water-lover’s paradise offers two sparkling pools, a day spa and fitness center, weekly activities, delicious dining, an intimate casino, and an award-winning five-star dive operation with a fleet of six dive boats, private dive lockers, a dive shop with equipment rental, and a famed house reef you can explore 24/7.
Relax and unwind in their spacious rooms that offer all of the comforts of home. Each room features a convenient setup for dive groups, private bathrooms, patios or balconies, and ocean or pool views so you can experience Bonaire’s exquisite beauty throughout your stay.
- Double Diver: $1,770
- Double Non-Diver: $1,410
- Single Diver: $2,360
- Single Non-Diver: $2,020
Deposit and payments
- $500 due upon sign up
- 1st deposit: $500 due July 15, 2022
- Full Balance: Due September 9, 2022
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
- 7 nights at Divi Flamingo Beach Resort and Casino
- 6 day 2-tank boat package (first day morning dives are replaced by a mandatory marine park orientation check out dive & a 1-tank afternoon boat dive)
- Unlimited use of tanks for shore diving (transportation not included)
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome cocktail
- Beach towels at pool and beach
- Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers
- All taxes and service charges
What’s not included
- Airfare: Diventures will assist
- Lunch and dinner
- $75 Visitor entry fee
- $45 Marine Park fee
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- SMB and Reel
- Sealife micro
- Sea Dragon 900
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Coral ID
What prior travelers say
“Dang!! These guys make it so easy and FUN!! Diventures offers us a great value on a super adventure-filled vacation.”