Where we are diving
Barbados is one of the few islands in the Caribbean that can provide 365 days of scuba diving each year. Divers from all over the world travel to Barbados to experience the warm water temperatures, the sea turtles, and explore the shipwrecks. Barbados is different than other islands in the Caribbean, as it was not formed from volcanoes resulting in well-preserved reefs.
Barbados is home to three species of turtles: Hawksbill, leatherback, and green turtles. These creatures are protected by the Barbados government and help keep the reefs healthy by feeding on sponges that otherwise could overgrow and choke reefs. As the second-largest hawksbill turtle nesting population in the Caribbean, you’re bound to see a few on your trip.
With about 200 shipwrecks, Barbados is an explorer’s dream destination. The Pamir, Friars Crag, and the Stavronikita are some of the most popular. These wrecks make great habitats for hungry sea creatures.
Barbados Blue is on the peninsular that separates the south and west coasts. They are in the middle of the best dive sites including the historic Carlisle Bay Marine Park, which is right in their backyard. The marine park is home to shipwrecks and tens of thousands of colorful reef fish and turtles. Divers enjoy warm water temperatures year-round varying from 77ºF in January-March.
Trips like this sell out fast!
Registration closes soon!
Mike has been diving for almost 25 years and has been an instructor for almost eight years. His kids have been diving since they were 12 and 15 years old, and his wife finally came aboard about five years ago. He says there is nothing better than taking a dive trip with the family! Mike has been to numerous dive destinations around the world but has never been to Barbados. He is really looking forward to this trip and hopes you can join him!
Top 5 reasons you should go to Barbados with us!
1. Shipwreck diving- Carlisle Bay Marine Park has six shipwrecks in close proximity and is great for divers of all levels.
2. Colorful marine life- Barbados is home to a variety of frog fish, sea horses, rays, barracuda, and octopus.
3. Sea turtles- There are three species of turtle in Barbados; hawksbill, green, and leatherback turtles.
4. Breezy, island resort with beach access.
5. Warm water diving- During the winter months (January-March), divers typically wear short 3mm wetsuits.
Where we are staying
The Coconut Beach Hotel has been locally owned by the Blades family since 1975. Their unique family-managed hotel is located directly on a pristine white sandy beach, close to the Boardwalk, St Lawrence Gap, and Bridgetown. Their fun, relaxing, and personable ambiance allows for a memorable experience, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before.
Relax and unwind in their spacious hotel rooms while enjoying breathtaking views of swaying coconut trees, the beautiful sandy beach, and the Caribbean Sea from your private balcony.
The Coconut Court Beach Hotel takes pride in cooking up delicious local dishes and serving lively cocktails in their many restaurants and bars. Whether you are scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming in the pool, or out exploring Barbados on an island excursion, there is so much to discover.
- Double diver: $2,510
- Double non-diver: $1,920
- Single diver: $3,580
- Single non-diver: $2,990
Deposit and payments
- 1st deposit: Due upon sign up $500
- 2nd deposit: September 25, 2022
- 3rd deposit: November 25, 2022
- Full Balance: January 25, 2023
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
- 7 nights in Ocean View room
- 10 boat dives
- 2 afternoon island bus tours, drinks included
- Trip shirt
- Airport transfers
What’s not included
- Airfare: Diventures will assist
- COVID testing
- Dive staff gratuity $10/tank
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- SMB and reel
- SeaLife ReefMaster Camera
- Wreck Diving
- Deep Diving
- Fish ID
What prior travelers say
“I highly recommend a trip with Diventures. Customer service is excellent and the trip I experienced was very well planned.”