Reserved time in our indoor pool for families and kids to swim together.
Swim time for the whole family—all year long
Family swim is a great opportunity to gather the whole crew and have some poolside fun. It offers a chance for your swimmer to show you their skills and you’ll stay comfortable in our 88° pool water and 90° deck air. For those using monthly auto pay, we offer students and their parents complimentary family swim. Reservations are required.
What to bring
- Bathing suit and towel
Omaha, Springfield, North Liberty, Fitchburg, Alpharetta
- Complimentary for swimmers with monthly auto pay
- $8 per person
- February 25 from 1-3 p.m.
- March 13-17 from 1-3 p.m. each day
- April 1 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- June 2 from 6-8 p.m.
- August 31 from 6-8 p.m.
- September 2 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12:15 – 2 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
If you’re looking for other ways to get your family active in the water, try our water activities like Stroke Clinics.
Love the personal attention by the staff at Diventures. They are very patient and knowledgeable. Great facility.
Some swimmers do better without a group. We offer private swim lessons for children and adults to help you get comfortable in the water and offer personalized instruction on the swim techniques you want to master.
Nurture a love of the water
We have water activities for adults and children, ranging from camps to classes to clinics. Whatever aquatic experience you’re looking for, you can find it with us.
Visit Diventures to see why we’re the best for you.