Lap swimming is ideal for those looking for a gentle, whole-body workout.
Maximize your cardio and build strength
Swimming uses all your muscles simultaneously to develop core body strength. It stretches and lengthens your body with no impact on your joints. And you may find the rhythmic, repetitive motions both relaxing and meditative. Reservations required. Please call to reserve your spot.
What to bring
- Bathing suit and towel
- $8 per entry
- $70 for a 10-entry punch card
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday from 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Thursday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Saturday from 1-3 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from noon-2 p.m.
- Monday – Friday from 8-9 a.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Friday from 1-3 p.m.
- Monday – Friday from 1-3 p.m.
- Monday – Friday from 1-3:45 p.m. (Open Diving)
If you’re looking for other ways to stay fit in the water, Aqua Zumba might be a good fit for you.
This place is fantastic!! I love it, the people are so nice. Hands down the best atmosphere for all ages.
Some swimmers do better without a group. We offer private swim lessons for children and adults to help you get comfortable in the water and offer personalized instruction on the swim techniques you want to master.
Nurture a love of the water
We have water activities for adults and children, ranging from camps to classes to clinics. Whatever aquatic experience you’re looking for, you can find it with us.
Visit Diventures to see why we’re the best for you.