06/07/2018 - 06/13/2018
Where we are diving
Join Trip Leader Janna Binder on a trip where we’re guaranteed to see beautiful, healthy coral that is full of life. Key Largo has many dives sites within a short boat ride. From majestic wreck dives to vibrant coral systems and everything in between, there’s a site for every level of diver to enjoy. We’ll experience reef dives like Molasses Reef, Elbow Reef and French Reef, all located within the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and Pennekamp State Park. These protected areas offer an opportunity to encounter turtles, southern stingrays, goliath groupers and other native species. These special reefs are part of the third largest living reef system in the world and the only living coral reef in the US. You can expect a knowledgeable dive crew and exceptional service with a smile from Ocean Divers.
Where we are staying
The Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort is set on 17 waterfront acres and is tailor-made for an unforgettable vacation. The award-winning resort is family friendly and has three exceptional restaurants designed to give an authentic taste of life in the Keys – including Breezer’s Tiki Bar. Amenities include a private beach with complimentary chaise lounges and towel service, a tropical outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, spa, and free wifi. Experience the “Spirit of the Keys” lifestyle as the locals do.
- From Omaha: $1,890 per diver
- From Springfield: $1,950 per diver
- From North Liberty: $1,810 per diver
- From Madison: $1,395 per diver + airfare
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- Full payment due April 6, 2018
- Non-diver: $1,390 from Omaha; $1,450 from Springfield; $1,310 from North Liberty
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- Airfare closes 90 days prior to departure
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
In Key Largo, the month of June is characterized by gradually rising daily high temperatures, with daily highs from 86°F to 88°F over the course of the month, and rarely exceeding 91°F or dropping below 83°F. The average sea temperature is 83°F.
What prior travelers say
“Awesome biodiversity, excellent bottom times and beautiful scenery.”
– Aaron P.
- Roundtrip airfare
- 6 nights of accommodations
- 10 boat dives
- 1 night dive
- Dive shop gratuity
What’s not included
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Deep Diving
- Wreck Diving
- ScubaPro G2 dive computer
- Zeagle Zena or Stiletto BC