07/18/2019 - 07/23/2019
Where we are diving
Join Trip Leader Christine Hughey on an all-woman trip with all of the ingredients for a great dive getaway – awesome ladies, friendly locals, good food, lively nightspots, warm water, great visibility and white sandy beaches. Most dive sites are found within the national marine park, where you can find 26 types of coral, with more than 100 subspecies, and more than 500 fish species, including the endemic splendid toadfish and loggerhead, hawksbill and green turtles. The dive sites are a short 5-15-minute boat ride away. From shallow dives to secluded, seldom visited, current-swept dives, there’s a dive for everyone.
Where we are staying
Fiesta Americana, an all-inclusive contemporary beach resort, is set on Cozumel’s southwestern edge, close to the island’s best dive sites, and just a few miles from the action of downtown. The resort has a beautiful outdoor pool, fitness center, five onsite restaurants and three bars. Plus, for the fitness-minded, there are aerobics classes, yoga classes and bicycles onsite. The picturesque seaside resort is surrounded by a lush tropical forest and is fronted by a private beach club with snorkeling, over-water sunbeds, and a boat dock. The full-service day spa offers the chance to treat yourself. All rooms include balconies or terraces and free wifi.
- From Omaha: $2,120 per diver
- From Springfield: $1,390 per diver*
- From North Liberty: $2,060 per diver
- From Madison: $1,390 per diver*
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- Full payment due May 17, 2019
- Non-diver: $1,660 from Omaha, $920 from Springfield, $1,590 from North Liberty, $920 from Madison
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
The average high temperature is 89°F and the average low temperature is 77°F. The average water temperature is 82°F.
What prior travelers say
“We all know that Cozumel has amazing diving and is easy to get to. What makes this trip special is it’s ladies-only to celebrate Women’s Dive Day!”
- Waves, Tides and Currents
- Boat Diving
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Safety sausage and reel
- Mesh bag