04/18/2019 - 04/23/2019
Cozumel – group rate full
Where we are diving
Join Trip Leaders John Lewis and JoAnn Haack to experience some of the most incredible drift diving in the world. All of Cozumel’s reefs are considered excellent by Caribbean standards and drift diving is perfect for all levels of divers. Most of the dive sites are located within a marine park, home to 26 types of coral and more than 500 fish species. We’ll dive the famed Paradise Reef and Chankanaab. There is also great unlimited shore diving at the resort. The jagged ironshore limestone wall gives refuge to many juvenile reef fish, lobsters, crabs, octopus and even an occasional seahorse – great for macro photography.
Where we are staying
Scuba Club Cozumel is an intimate resort, designed and built by divers for divers. It provides good value and convenience with all services in one location. The resort is private and secluded from the downtown crowds, but close enough to walk to town. The swimming pool is located next to the Fat Grouper Grill, which is known for delicious meals. Each room includes a private terrace and free wifi.
- Trip full at group rate. Call for options.
- From Omaha: $1,880 per diver
- From Springfield: $1,830 per diver
- From North Liberty: $1,860 per diver
- From Madison: $1,890 per diver
Deposit and payments
- $500 deposit due upon sign up
- Full payment due February 1, 2019
- Non-diver: $1,730 from Omaha; $1,680 from Springfield; $1,700 from North Liberty; $1,740 from Madison
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
The average high temperature is 88°F and the average low temperature is 72°F. The average water temperature is 81°F.
What prior travelers say
“Staying at and diving with Scuba Club is easy. Everything is taken care of and the dive masters took great care of us. There is easy access to unlimited shore diving – and we even saw a pair of stone fish on a shore night dive!”
– Megan O.
- Deep Diving
- Night Diving
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Surface marker buoy
- GoBe 850 Wide dive light
- ScubaPro Hydros BC