New Year’s Eve in Paradise
Where we are diving
Spend New Year’s Eve in paradise. With abundant marine life, over 80 official dive sites, and breathtaking views you’ll never want to leave. Bonaire is often referred to as the shore diving capital of the world. Its crystal-clear waters are perfect for any diver at any level. The calm waters allow novice divers to swim parallel to the shore with minimal currents. Advanced divers will enjoy the unlimited shore dives and freedom to explore the ocean floor. Swimming along with the large sponges and sea fans, you’re bound to spot angelfish, butterflyfish, seahorses, crabs, and shrimp.
Each dive site in Bonaire is marked with a large yellow rock with the site name painted on it. This makes it easy for you to hop in the car and just drive to your next site. No plans or schedules. You’re on island time now and the sea is yours.
Trips like this sell out fast!
Registration closes soon!
Top 5 reasons you should come to Bonaire with us!
1. It’s the shore diving capital of the world!
2. The island is as authentic as they come.
3. There are flamingos!
4. And donkeys!
5. You can dive basically anywhere you like.
6. Delicious food and drinks.
Where we are staying
Buddy Dive Resort is located on the waterfront north of town, just a couple of steps from the ocean. No really, they have a stairway that leads right to the water. They offer personable staff, spacious accommodations, and a dive operation that takes the stress out of your holiday. The resort has eleven buildings with spacious rooms, a complete dive center, two swimming pools, two restaurants, vehicle rental, and the famous drive-thru fill station for your tanks! It can’t get much better than that!
Buddy Dive is one of the largest dive resorts in Bonaire. Are you looking to relax? Hang out by the pool or watch the sunset on the sandy beach. Looking for more action? Try windsurfing or grab your mask and fins for snorkeling. Best part of staying at Buddy Dive? You can dive where you want, take part in a variety of activities, or just sit back and relax.
- Double Diver: $2,110
- Double Non-Diver: $1,700
- Single Diver: $3,100
Deposit and payments
- $500 due upon sign up
- 1st deposit: $500 due June 17, 2022
- Full Balance: Due October 21, 2022
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
- 7 nights at Buddy Dive Resort
- 6 – 1 tank boat dives
- 6 days of unlimited shore dives
- 7 day single cabin pickup truck (manual transmission)
- American style breakfast buffet daily
- Airport transfers
- All government taxes
What’s not included
- Airfare: Diventures will assist
- Covid testing
- $75 Visitor entry fee
- Marine Park fee
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Mesh gear bag
- Sealife camera
- Fish ID
- Underwater photography
What prior travelers say
“Dang!! These guys make it so easy and FUN!! Diventures offers us a great value on a super adventure-filled vacation.”