Aboard the Aqua Cat
Where we are diving
Dive through tunnels, caverns, and shipwrecks, with the chance to encounter Caribbean reef sharks on almost every dive. Explore the ocean floor that is bursting with colorful coral and sponges. The crystal-clear waters and calm currents offer a crisp view of the underwater world around you.
Diving in the Bahamas is unlike any other diving you’ll experience. The diverse marine life and variety of narrow passages and tunnels give divers the chance to be completely surrounded by its beauty. Marine life that has been spotted include Nassau groupers, porcupine fish, snappers, and bottlenose dolphins. The Bahamas is also known for its amazing shark-feeding dives. Grab your camera and get ready to be amazed.
All activities start from the Aqua Cat. Its spacious dive deck is equipped with showers, rinse tanks, diver ladders, camera storage, and set-up area. This liveaboard allows you access to dive spots that cannot be reached otherwise. That means the waters around it are pristine and crawling with marine life.
Registration closes soon!
Ryan Oestreich, Springfield Store Manager and Advanced Open Water Instructor
As a level 5 diver, Ryan enjoys teaching students about the awesome sport of diving. Diventures is the reason he is a dive professional, has developed skills and gained experience diving. He loves being able to share what he learns with our travelers.
Top 5 reasons you should travel with me on the Aqua Cat!
1. Shark diving! The most common type of sharks encountered on dives is the Caribbean reef shark and the nurse shark which usually rests on the sandy bottoms.
2. Spacious boat and rooms. Perfect for those looking for a luxury dive adventure.
3. Aqua Cat staff! Aqua Cat has been rated #1 by the readers of Scuba Diving magazine for BEST CREW!
4. Beach bonfires. Fun island bonfires with all your new dive buddies!
5. Swim with pigs! Do we need to say more?
Where we are staying
Diving on the Aqua Cat liveaboard is the perfect way to explore the underwater world of the Exuma Cays. Built for a smooth ride, the luxury 102 ft liveaboard offers divers a comfortable and enjoyable experience. The Aqua Cat offers 11 large cabins, individually controlled AC, and private bathrooms and showers. This unique experience cannot be matched. Living on board allows you more quality time to bond with your fellow divers. Start your trip as strangers and leave with life-long friends.
Want to relax after a day of diving? Aqua Cat has a large salon area with an entertainment system, an alfresco deck with hammocks, and a sun deck with a hot tub. Perfect for soaking in the sun, sipping on cocktails, or creating memories with the other divers on board. There are also multiple shore excursions offered daily for non-divers or those wishing to take a break from the water.
- Double Diver: $3,600
- Single Diver: $7,200
- Triple Diver: $3,200
- Quad Diver: $3,600
- Double Diver: $3,100
- Single Diver: $6,200
Deposit and payments
- 1st deposit: $500 due upon sign up
- 2nd deposit: $1,000 due January 1, 2023
- 3rd deposit: $1,000 due March 1, 2023
- Full Balance: Due July 1, 2023
- Pre-Trip meeting: September 24, 2023
- Prices are based upon double occupancy
- All payments are non-refundable
- Prices are subject to change due to events outside of our control
- 7 nights aboard the Aqua Cat
- All meals and beverages
- Kayaks and paddle boards
- Daily shore excursions
- Up to 26 dives
- Roundtrip transfers
- Port fees
- Fuel surcharge
What’s not included
- Airfare: Diventures will assist
- Gratuity suggested: $500
- Dive insurance (required)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Surface Marker Buoy
- SeaLife ReefMaster Camera
- Boat Diving
What prior trip leaders say
“Bahamas on the Aqua Cat is a must do trip, it never ceases to amaze me how much fun and comradery we have on this trip. There is everything from diving, relaxing, beach time, tons of shore excursions to choose from, amazing chef on board, huge dive deck and spacious rooms. Plus, you cannot beat the amount of sharks you will encounter. There is nothing left out on this trip! I love the diving, the staff, the adventures, and all the memories you make! I can’t wait to be back.”
– Megan O.