Arthritis Aquatics Class
Relieve and soothe discomfort from arthritis in this water aerobics class.
Therapy, relaxation, relief
Taught by an AEA-certified instructor, our Arthritis Aquatics class helps improve your range of motion, increase strength and flexibility, and relieve stress from arthritic joints. Participating regularly, these controlled exercises can reduce stress and improve your movement and endurance. Your first class is complimentary.
What to bring
- Bathing suit and towel
- Water bottle
Fitchburg, Sun Prairie
- Your first class is on us
- $8 per class
- $70 for a 10-class card
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1:30-2:15 pm
- Arthritics Aerobics: Monday-Thursday 10:30-11:30 am
- Aqua Fit: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 1-2 pm
- Gentle Aerobics: Monday-Thursday 9-10 am
- Water Walking: Monday-Thursday 8-8:30 am, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday noon-12:20 pm
You may enjoy lap swim.
Fantastic staff and very knowledgeable instructors!
Find your rhythm
Lap swim is a great cardio exercise and many people find the repetitive movements relaxing. There are no membership fees to join Diventures.
Visit Diventures to see why we’re the best for you.