Designed for water-loving kids ages 8-12, the Scuba Rangers program starts with a camp and leads to a scuba diving club for kids.
A new world of underwater fun
Does your child have an interest in scuba diving and marine life? Scuba Ranger is a camp program that can help your kids explore their underwater curiosity and give them valuable lifelong skills too. Best of all, it’s so focused on fun, they won’t even realize they’re learning so much in the process!
Scuba Ranger is for kids 8 through 12 with strong swimming skills and is designed to give your child:
- Impressive skills at a young age: They’ll gain a basic understanding of snorkeling, scuba, gear and other fundamentals in a safe pool environment with a certified instructor.
- Marine life knowledge: Your child will explore and learn about underwater species, organisms, and the delicate underwater ecosystem.
- Fun, fun, and more fun: They’ll get guidance from Captain Kelp, Puffer, and other entertaining characters. Every camp includes a variety of exciting activities and fun challenges.
- Opportunities to advance: Your kids “ladder up” through five Scuba Ranger levels. Plus, specialty classes offer the chance to continue their thrilling journey!
What to bring
- Bathing suit, rash guard, and towel
- Mask, snorkel, boots, and fins
- Classroom orientation and pool sessions
- Scuba Rangers manual/workbook
- Scuba Ranger logbook
- Use of Scuba Ranger gear
- SSI Scuba Ranger Club Card
Scuba Ranger specialty classes
After your child earns their special Scuba Ranger membership card, they grow into the scuba diving club and can complete specialty classes like Night Ranger, Navigation Ranger, and Marine Life Ranger. Plus they can earn their Scuba Rangers Intermediate, Advanced, and Master Ranger certifications. Your child can also participate in Youth Diving nights to enhance their skills and diving knowledge.
Scuba Rangers also join a network of other young divers who share the same interests and hobbies. Adventures they can participate in include Scuba Ranger field trips to aquariums, special swimming sessions, movies, and other fun learning activities.
Want to keep the party going?
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday or looking for a fun group activity, our pool parties make a big splash.
Visit Diventures to experience our concierge service.