A new world of underwater fun
Does your child have an interest in scuba diving and marine life? Scuba Ranger is a camp program that can help your kids explore their underwater curiosity and give them valuable lifelong skills too. Best of all, it’s so focused on fun, they won’t even realize they’re learning so much in the process!
Scuba Ranger is for kids 8 through 12 with strong swimming skills and is designed to give your child:
- Impressive skills at a young age: They’ll gain a basic understanding of snorkeling, scuba, gear and other fundamentals in a safe pool environment with a certified instructor.
- Marine life knowledge: Your child will explore and learn about underwater species, organisms, and the delicate underwater ecosystem.
- Fun, fun, and more fun: They’ll get guidance from Captain Kelp, Puffer, and other entertaining characters. Every camp includes a variety of exciting activities and fun challenges.
- Opportunities to advance: Your kids “ladder up” through five Scuba Ranger levels. Plus, specialty classes offer the chance to continue their thrilling journey!
- Classroom orientation and pool sessions
- Scuba Rangers manual/workbook
- Scuba Ranger logbook
- Use of Scuba Ranger gear
- SSI Scuba Ranger Club Card
What to bring
- Bathing suit, rash guard and towel
- Mask, snorkel, boots and fins
- Scuba Ranger waiver